We may, in our sole discretion, share with third parties information that is not associated with your name or identity, such as website usage information, non- personally identifiable demographic or geographic information, and aggregate user statistics. In addition, we may share Personal Information with third parties as described in this Privacy Statement or at the time you provide the information, with your consent:, or in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers and Business Partners: We may share your Personal Information with strategic partners and third party partners to support and grow our business. Such third parties may perform certain services for us, such as website hosting, delivery of Sports Rush promotional materials and product offers, or performing other services on our behalf.
- Targeted Advertising: We contract with third-party advertising companies, which may collect information about you and your online activities on our Sites, over time and across third-party websites and applications and on line services. These companies use the information they collect to help advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you.
- Business Transfers: Sports Rush may share Personal Information with its subsidiaries and affiliates for internal business purposes. Sports Rush also reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer all information collected, whether through or in connection with the Sites or otherwise, including Personal Information, to third parties in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of Sports Rush or of any of the business or assets or shares of Sports Rush or a subsidiary or division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same products and services from the third party.
- Legal and Safety Obligations: To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also transfer and disclose user information, including Personal Information: (i) in the event we are required to respond to subpoenas or other legal process or if in our good faith opinion such disclosure is required or permitted by law; (ii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; (iii) to protect and/or defend Sports Rush or enforce other policies applicable to the Sites; or (iv) to protect the personal safety, life, health, rights, property or security of any individual. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also use IP addresses, mobile device identifiers or any other information we collect to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with copyright owners, Internet service providers, wireless service providers or law enforcement agencies in our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions: We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (each, a “Promotion”) that may require registration. If you choose to enter a Promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with the administration of such Promotion, such as in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law, such as on a winners list. By entering a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor and/or other parties to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials. Sports Rush may offer opportunities to enter a contest or sweepstakes or other feature that we offer jointly with a third party. As a result of your participation in such feature, your information may be shared with the third party that is jointly offering the feature, which will be disclosed at the time your information is collected.